Monday, March 9, 2009

Editing a video


For the next assignment in Media, Technology in the classroom you need to be able to edit a video. I'm really excited to learn and figure out different ways to put a video together with my group members. This will be my first video i have ever made using imovie on a Mac computer and I am really interested and excited to see the different transitions you can use to make your video better. My group members are Madison, Jaclyn and Hailey and together we picked a social issue that we are going to show in our movie and present to the rest of the class. I am really excited to see everyone else's movie in the class and to see all the different ways people put together their movies. This is my favorite assignment so far in t he course because I’m eager to use a video camera and go around campus and Montreal filming different people and things I will be able to tell after making this movie if I have good editing skills or if I will have to improve and continue to practice to edit. I am looking forward to working with my group on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment