Monday, January 26, 2009

 I chose to use the sepia effect on this picture with my friend Madison because I think its cool that you can change the background to be darker rather than just using the normal effect. 
I like using the comic book effect because I think it is interesting to be able to see yourself drawn as a comic book character. 
I chose to use pop art as a type of effect because it is fun to be able to see myself with colorful skin and to see the background all different colors and also you get four pictures in one. 
I chose to use the effect x-ray because it is really cool that you can see all the bones by just taking a simple picture on photo booth. 
I used comic book again because it is my favorite effect on photo booth because it is so cool to be able to be drawn so fast as a comic book character. It is also cool to look at the background and see the computers as comic book pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. oi gostei das suas fotos vc parece ter estilo!
    e é uito bonita! fica com Deus...

    ReplyDelete